Why NewCap Partners?
- Founded in 1987, serving business owners, boards, shareholders and investors for over 25 years
- Client focused advice that is objective and independent
- Senior bankers with expertise and experience across varied industries and diverse geographies and cultures
- Bound by a common vision that incorporates focus, passion, tenacity, dedication and teamwork
- Unrestricted access to a global network of strategic and financial buyers
Latest News and Publications
Ken Epstein presents "Introduction to Cross-Border Strategic Partnerships, Funding and Licensing" at EU-sponsored International Forum "Cooperation in Plasma and Material Sciences" Brno, Czech Republic, February 2015
Ken Epstein panelist at 2nd Lightweighting for Transportation Meeting in Detroit, MI, March 2015
Thomas W. Turney participates in U.S. Army War College 62nd annual National Security Seminar June 6-9, 2016.
NewCap Partners successfully advises Oxford Performance Materials in their strategic investment from Hexcel Corporation
NewCap Partners completes the sale of Prospective Payment Specialists to Bolder Healthcare Solutions
Danny Piper panelist at the 2nd Additive Disruption Summit in Silicon Valley April 2015
Nuvotronics raises $15 million from strategic investors
NewCap Partners advises on the sale of Postcard Printing Inc. to Digital Room Inc.
Danny Piper panelist at the October 2015 Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace Conference
NewCap Partners advises on the sale of VRTX Technologies to Ecosystems Water a Marmon Water/Berkshire Hathaway Company
The End Game: Succession Planning For Private, Closely-Held Business